At Applied Medical Systems (AMS) we know that bigger isn’t always better. That is why we are proud to be a small medical billing and coding company. However, just because we are a small firm does not mean can’t compete with the industry big dogs. In fact, we offer competitive pricing and advanced technology that sets us apart from others. Below are 5 reasons why working with a small medical billing and coding company is in your best interest.
5 Reasons to Go Small:
- We know you. As a small medical billing and coding company, we have the opportunity to get to know our clients on a personal level. We provide our clients with a personalized level of care that large organizations are unable to offer. To us, you are not just a number, you are a member of the AMS family. When you call, you can expect to be greeted by name. Furthermore, we are well versed in your practice and invested in your success, so you never have to worry about speaking with someone who isn’t familiar with your organization. Say goodbye to explaining who you are and what you do with each phone call-- we already know.
- You know us. At AMS, we pride ourselves on our transparency. From our team of exceptional employees, to the services we offer, and the way we operate our business, we are an open book.
- We care about our clients. As a small billing and coding company, our clients are our biggest asset. Your success is our success. That is why we strive to help you get paid faster with our billing and coding services. Additionally, we offer unique practice management and value-add services tailored to make your day to day operations run smoother. We want you to be able to turn to us for all your practice management needs from human resources to profitability and beyond.
- We put your best interests first. If you have found that large corporations are just trying to make a buck by selling you products and services that are unnecessary, put your worries aside with AMS. When you chose to work with us, your best interests are our main focus. You can rest easy knowing that we would never steer you wrong.
- We have the ability to make decisions. Editing rules to avoid future denials is just one example of how AMS works to put the client first. Our employees are empowered to make decisions on their own, which means they are equipped to handle any situation that may arise. When you work with a large company, often times the employees have no power to make decisions and you must continue to climb up the management ladder in order to get an issue resolved. That is not the case with AMS, and another advantage to working with a small medical billing and coding company.