Your private medical practice has probably considered outsourcing medical billing at some point in time. Covering medical billing in-house can take up your valuable time dealing with insurance companies and attempting to comply with HIPAA requirements. These time-constraints can also affect your practice’s profits. Smaller practices in particular are bogged down with increasingly complicated medical billing process. Outsourcing may be your answer and we have some good reasons why.
Your Questions about Outsourcing Medical BillingAsk yourself questions about outsourcing. We understand that you have more questions than just the cost. You want to know as much as you can about the medical billing company, their history and beliefs, and their experience. Questions such as...
- What are you paying for? What does the price include?
- What certifications does a medical billing company hold?
- What trade associations are they active with?
- Do they have references?
- What is their philosophy on helping patients?
- Will they bill off your practice management system or theirs?
Why Choose Applied Medical Systems?At Applied Medical Systems, we go above and beyond for clients and have been caring for the health of medical practices since 1979. It is hard to hand over these responsibilities to someone else. To make this decision easier, here are some of the benefits of choosing Applied Medical Systems for your billing needs:
- Certified and expert staff.
- Continuous education.
- A culture of compliance.
- Training in other areas besides medical billing.